LOWA Boots Women's Albula LL Hiking Boots
Designed for on-trail adventures with a mid-weight pack, the LOWA Women's Albula LL Hiking Boots offer all day cushioned comfort. Lightweight and designed for optimal stability, these trekking boots will keep you going no matter how long the hike or how much ground you cover. The highly breathable glove leather lining molds to the contours of your feet for exceptional comfort while the womens specific last is slightly narrower in the heel and ball of the foot for optimal fit. Hard-wearing and abrasion resistant, the LOWA Albula LL Hiking Boot for women is just as tough as the terrain you take on.
- Upper: nubuk leather
- Midsole: PU with SPS Cushioning - designed to help control over-pronation and supination, reducing fatigue and potential injury when covering long distances
- Footbed: balance footbed with breathable top layer and slow reacting foam provides fit customization. Transports moisture away from the foot, minimizes friction and reduces fatigue
- Lining: buttery soft, glove leather lining that comfortably molds to the shape of your foot, a LOWA patented design
- Shank: 5mm nylon heel/3mm forefoot
- Flexfit: soft ankle flex and Achilles comfort tab with excellent stability
- Climate control system: perforations in the boot's lining allows air to enter, pumping heat and moisture back out
- Tongue stud/x-lacing: Patent pending tongue stud allows for better pressure distribution
- C4 tongue: Anatomically contoured to cradle the foot in comfort
- Outsole: Vibram® Tactis DST
Purchase the LOWA Boots Albula LL Hiking Boots for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.