LOWA Boots Women's Couloir GTX Snow Boot
The Lowa Women's Couloir GTX Snow Boot offers exceptional comfort and stability for winter adventures. This highly insulated, waterproof winter boot is ultra warm, completely waterproof and designed for superior traction on any surface. Lightweight, comfortable and supportive, the Lowa Couloir GTX Snow Boot for women can take on any winter adventure.
- Constructed of top quality split leather, Nubuk leather and Cordura®
- Features an ultra-warm and waterproof, GORE-TEX® lining with Partalena fleece insulation
- LOWA’s exclusive new G3 sole unit with supination/pronation support and PU midsole provides maximum grip on snow and ice
- These high shaft snow boots utilize LOWA’s exclusive Monowrap® technology which wraps the foot in a lightweight, comfortable, and supportive frame
- The combination of a soft rubber blend with proprietary textile acts as a shock absorber increasing grip by up to 32% over other types of snowboot designs
- Think of LOWA snowboots as snow tires for your feet: The large lug pattern sole units follow the natural line of foot motion with a minimum of one lug in contact with the ground at all times during the roll-off motion - thus improving stability on snow and ice
- Built on an exclusive LOWA women's last for optimal fit and comfort
- Weight Per Pair ( Women's 6.5): 2.50 lbs
Purchase the LOWA Boots Couloir GTX Snow Boot for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.