Lucky Bums Heirloom Collection Wooden Skis
The handmade Lucky Bums Heirloom Collection Wooden Skis are just cool! The modern design of skis with the classic construction of wood is combined to offer a fully functional pair of skis for those 4 and under complete with premounted flexible bindings and attached straps to ensure a secure fit. It is a great beginner pair of skis to introduce kids to wearing skis and that sliding sensation on the snow. The bindings allow for heel lift making these wooden skis with no metal edges the ideal first pair of skis for kids just learning to walk all the way up to 4 years old. The 80 cm long skis have no metal edges and are ideal as a holiday gift for the first time skier or as decoration for the cabin wall.
- A blend of the modern day ski and the classic construction of wood creates the fully functional 80 cm
- Lucky Bums Heirloom Collection Wooden Skis
- Handmade wooden skis with current day ski cut and premounted flexible bindings that allow heel lift, accommodate snow boots, and attached straps to ensure a secure fit for all kinds of beginner back yard fun
- With no metal edges, the wooden skis are a classic introduction to skiing and when their day has come they can serve as a beautiful memento of the first tracks suitable for any cabin wall
- These skis are a wonderful holiday gift
- Recommended for ages 4 and under and not for use at ski resorts
Purchase the Lucky Bums Heirloom Collection Wooden Skis from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.