Lucky Bums Kid's Ski and Snowboard Helmet
Meeting EN1077 safety standards for skiing, snowboarding and sledding, the kids Lucky Bums Ski and Snowboard Helmet will keep your little one safe while they tear up the slopes. Kids have seemingly limitless energy, and many of them have no fear when it comes to snowsports, thats why Luckybums made this helmet with a durable ABS shell and an EPS foam liner. Multiple vents help airflow circulate to keep their head cool and padded earflaps insulate their ears without interfering with their hearing or balance. A padded chinstrap adjusts for the perfect fit and a goggle strap at the back helps keep their other gear secure. From learning falling leaf on the bunny slopes to perfecting their first 360 in the park, your children can live it up this winter when theyre wearing the Luckybums Winter Sports Standard Helmet.
- Material: External cap in ABS material, with EPS foam liner
- Ear covers designed to allow sound transmission
- Multiport venting
- Mesh screens prevent snow build up in vents
- Micro adjust strap for the perfect fit
- Padded chin strap
- Padded ear flaps with allergic and antibacterial treatment
- Goggle loop
- Internal fabric lining with allergic and antibacterial treatment
- Sizing & Fit: helmet should fit snugly and comfortably, should rest about two centimeters above eyebrows.
- Recommended for: skiing, snowboarding, sledding
- Certification: CE certified EN1077
Purchase the Lucky Bums Ski and Snowboard Helmet for Kids from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- December 30 2011
Works for my daughter
This was the first ski helmet that my 5 y.o. daughter tried and it fits her. She skied in it for 2 days without any complaints - she was able to take it off and put it on by herself in ski school.
- December 15 2010
My son is forever complaining about protective gear, that it's uncomfortable, sweaty, ugly, etc. I got none of these complaints with this helmet, he likes both the look and comfort. Thank you :)