Mammut 9.6 Climax Climbing Rope
Lightweight, strong and affordable, this non-dry Mammut Climax Climbing Rope is perfect for fair-weather sport climbing. With a diameter of 9.6 mm the weight is kept down to 64 g per meter, making it light enough to carry on long approaches. 70 m long with a black bar marking the middle, it facilitates long leads and rappels and can be essential on some modern sport climbing routes. A Kernmantle design combines a durable braided sheath with a shock-absorbent core for protection from the force of falls. Whether youre in the gym or out on a beautiful wall of rock, youll have a wonderful climb when using the Mammut 9.6 Climax Climbing Rope.
- Coating: Classic, not a dry rope
- Kernmantle design combines a durable braided sheath with a shock-absorbent core for protection from fall forces
- Middle of the rope is marked with a black bar to facilitate rappels
- Impact force: 9.3 kilonewtons
- UIAA falls: 5 - 6
- Dynamic elongation: 29%
- Static elongation: 7%
- Dimensions: 9.6 mm (diameter) x 70 m (length)
- Weight: 64 grams per meter
Purchase the Mammut 9.6 Climax Climbing Rope from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.