Mammut Men's Convey Pants
With a combination of GORE-TEX® PacLite and GORE-TEX® Pro fabric, the Mammut Men's Convey Pant offers exceptional durability in key areas without adding undue weight. In addition extra strategically placed PU patches increase resistance to cutting from ski edges or freshly sharpened crampons. Mammut also includes full-length side zippers to make changing easier and let you increase ventilation on hot summit days.
- Material: [Shell] Gore-Tex PacLite, Gore-Tex Pro; [Lining] nylon
- Waterproof Rating: Guaranteed Waterproof
- GORE-TEX® 28,000 mm water column
- Breathable Rating: Guaranteed Breathable
- Side Zips
- Venting: Side zips
- 2 hand pockets with zip
- Adjustable waist band
- Light and stows easily
- Edge and crampon protection with robust reinforcement material
- Pre-shaped knees
- Individual full-leg regulation
- Integrated loops for braces
- Full-length, 2-way side zips with inner flap
Purchase the Mammut Convey Pants for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- August 23 2011
Sizing is off. No reinforcement in evidence
First these run quite small. I get a medium in almost everything and the M's were way too small. So size up. Mammut's size chart is a nightmare, also. They're light and very well made, but I don't see any Pro Shell reinforcement. I was expecting some on the knees and seat, but none. There is a small "crampon patch", so maybe that's the reinforcement they're referring to.