Mammut Men's Glacier Pants
For high alpine performance look no further than the Mammut Glacier Pants for men. Constructed from Schoeller Dryskin Extreme these high-altitude pants offer a durable shell and with a NanoSphere coating, water resistant protection from the elements while remaining soft and comfortable. Dark snow pants can heat up quickly in the powerful mountain sun so to keep you cool and block out harmful UV rays a ColdBlack treatment that absorbs and disperses up to 80% of sunlight for an Ultraviolet Protection Factor of 50. With a regular articulated fit and reinforced knees and interior cuffs you get an athletic style and freedom of movement. Whether youre mountaineering, snowshoeing or hiking along a snowy forest trail the Glacier pants offer comfort protection in an alpine styling.
- Material: 80% polamide, 10% elastane, 10% polyester Schoeller® Dryskin Extreme
- NanoSphere® water resistant treatment
- ColdBlack™ technology absorbs 80% of sunlight
- UPF (Ultraviolet Protection Factor) 50
- Reinforced and articulated knees
- Cuff reinforcement for crampon and edge protection
- Regular fit
- Weight: 17.3 oz
Purchase the Mammut Glacier Pants for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- May 20 2011
Finally, a pair of high quality soft shell pants that fit me. Great material, and poor fit. Comfortable to ware, good use. I love this pants.I recommend this pants.