Mammut Women's Vail Ski Pants
Designed for the female freerider who dares to take on any line and is always in line for first chair on blizzard days, the Women's Mammut Vail Ski Pants have high performance features and high class style for those who want to look as good in the lodge at they do on the slopes. Made with Mammut DRYtech 2-layer stretch fabric, you can bend deep into your tele turns and throw down an old school spread eagle without blowing any seams. Waterproof and breathable to keep you dry in storms, these snow pants have lightweight synthetic insulation to keep you warm on icy lift rides. Stretchy snow gaiters keep the pow out as youre floating and 2-way zippers on the sides give you excellent ventilation when you have to hike for your turns at the end of the day. With a regular fit, the Mammut Vail Pants for women give you room to layer without looking baggy.
- Shell fabric: 94 g Mammut DRYtech™ 2-layer; 100% polyamide
- Shell fabric: 150 g Mammut DRYtech™ 2-layer stretch; 100% polyamide
- Membrane: 100% polyurethane
- Waterproof: 20,000 MM
- Insulation: 40 g/m2 synthetic
- Edge protection
- Stretchable snow gaiters
- Waist regulator system inside
- Spray resistant 2-way side zip for ventilation and easy entry and exit
- Regular Fit: extra space for the entire leg provides a pleasant, well-ventilated fit and complete freedom of movement
- Weight: 700 g, 25 oz
Purchase the Mammut Vail Ski Pants for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.