Mammut X-Shot Headlamp
Designed for lightness, brightness and dependable versatility, the Mammut X-Shot Headlamp gives mountaineers, ski tourers, climbers and backpackers the light options theyll need in any dark situation. This bright little flashlight takes 3 AA batteries and weighs 5.3 oz. It has 4 brightness settings and a red tail light to help keep climbing parties together and for safety on nighttime bike rides. At the highest setting you get a whopping 200 lumens for a spotlight than shines up to 110 meters for 15 hours, perfect for locating the starting point of the wall or for a slow, early morning crossing of a glacier. For close up camp chores like cooking your mac chee, set this Mammut head lamp on its lowest floodlight setting for a 14 meter beam that lasts up to 90 hours.
- Light bulbs: 1 HiFlux LED bulb, 2 Definition LED bulbs, 1 red LED
- Beam: flood, spot, red and strobe
- Blinking rear red taillight on the battery pack
- Alpine Emergency Signal mode: blinks the light 6 times per min. so you can leave the light on in emergency situation without completely running the batteries down
- Batteries: 3 AA
- Light output on high: 200 lumens
- Light range: 110 m (high), 14 m (low)
- 4 brightness levels
- Battery life: 90 hours (low), 15 hours (high)
- Light features (beam distance / battery life): Spotlight 110 m / 15 h, Dual light 40 m / 30 h, Floodlight HIGH 20 m / 45 h, Floodlight LOW 14 m / 90 h
- Dimensions: 3 x 1.25 x 1.25 in
- Weight: 95 g (150 g, 5.3 oz including batteries)
Purchase the Mammut X-Shot Headlamp from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.