Marmot 8000 Meter Parka
Built with Marmot's warmest baffled down protection, the Marmot 8000M Parka is the down insulated jacket of choice for guaranteed warmth in bitter weather on the world's highest peaks.
- Paladium Membrain® N-120R face fabric with Valiant N-310 MemBrain® 2L reinforcement material
- Halo N-180 WR lining
- 800+ Fill Goose Down
- Adjustable Velcro®/Elastic Cuffs for Comfort and Adjustability
- Angel-Wing Movement™ Allows Full Range of Motion in Arms so Jacket Doesn’t Ride Up
- Articulated Elbows Designed to Reduce Excess Fabric and Improve Mobility
- Attached Hood with Drawcord Hood Muff for Extra Warmth Around Your Face
- Baffeled Construction For Maximum Control of Down
- Down-Filled Draft Tube Eliminates Cold Leaks Through the Zipper
- Elastic Draw Cord Waist and Hem For Adjustability in Serious Weather
- Gripper Elastic Powder Skirt Keeps Out the Snow
- Marmot MemBrain®, Waterproof/Breathable Fabric
- Reinforced Shoulders and Elbows
- Stuff and Storage Sack Included for storage Just Like Your Sleeping Bag
- Zippered Handwarmer Pockets
Purchase the Marmot 8000 Meter Parka from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- August 14 2009
It's the warmest jacket you can find on the planet, yet not too heavy. Two of my friends bought this jacket for their high altitude mountaineering. They could not be more pleased with it. Marmot makes the best down products. Surely 5 stars with this one.