Marmot Arete 40 Degree Sleeping Bag
A sturdy yet ultralight bag that packs into a wad smaller than your down jacket, the Marmot Arete 40 Degree Sleeping Bag is perfect for ultralight camping forays, alpine climbs or summer road trips.
- Temperature Rating: 40°F / 5°C
- Insulation: 800 Fill Certified Goose Down
- Shell Material: Plexus N-100R DWR
- Liner Material: Omni N-140 WR
- Lightweight 20d Nylon shell with Silicon DWR
- Thermo-Pane foot box
- Forward lean foot box
- Sewn through baffles
- Contoured zipper
- Stuff sack and storage sack included
- Hidden Draft tube pocket
- Velcro®-Free face muff
- Feely draw cords
- Nautilus 6-baffle hood
- Trapezoidal foot box
- Length: 6'0" Regular, 6'6" Long
- Shoulder Girth: 62in / 157cm Regular, 64in / 163cm Long
- Hip Girth: 58in / 147cm Regular, 60in / 152cm Long
- Weight: 1lb 8oz / 680g Regular, 1lb 11oz / 774g Long
Purchase the Marmot Arete 40 Degree Sleeping Bag from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- February 13 2012
Great Lightweight for Bike Touring
Super Light Weight Stuffs into a tiny compression bag (Not included) Amazing value for high quality! My wife and I are doing the Camino de Santiago de Compostella and this really lightens the load!
- January 7 2011
This bag was all I expected and more. The 40 degree rating makes it very versitile for a wide range of activity. I bought this bag for an upcoming turkey hunt and, after talking to a friend who owns three marmot bags, settled on this one. The bag just has all the little details that make it worth the cost. It has a patch of fabric that runs the full lenght of the zipper gaurding the nylon from the zipper teeth. A glow in the dark button attache to the zipper to find it in low to no light. A little zipper bag that stuffs in near the top baffle. Not to mention the 800 fill down and smooth soft fabric the bag is made from. comes with stuff sack and storage bag. Perfect for any trip from 30 to 70 degree temp. (70 you will probably sweat) Cant wait till turkey season. will get lots of use.