Marmot Couloir 0 Degree Sleeping Bag
With heaps of highquality down and an expeditionfriendly design, the Marmot Couloir 0 Degree Sleeping Bag delivers guaranteed coldweather performance for fourseason camping and treks among the high peaks of the world.
- Temperature Rating: 0°F / -18°C
- Insulation: 800 Fill Certified Goose Down
- Shell Material: Plexus N-100R DWR
- Liner Material: Omni N-140 WR
- Lightweight 20d Nylon shell with silicon DWR
- Thermo-pane foot box
- Stuff sack and storage sack included
- Stretch tricot baffles
- Hidden Draft tube pocket
- Velcro®-Free face muff
- Feely draw cords
- Nautilus 6-baffle hood
- Classic trapezoidal foot box
- Down-filled collar with easy access draw cord
- Ground-level side seams
- Length: 6'0" Regular, 6'6" Long
- Shoulder Girth: 64in / 163cm Regular, 66in / 168cm Long
- Hip Girth: 60in / 152cm Regular, 62in / 157cm Long
- Weight: 3lb 3oz / 1445g Regular, 4lb 9oz / 2073g Long
Purchase the Marmot Couloir 0 Degree Sleeping Bag from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- October 13 2009
Went hunting second season in the Rockies at 12000 feet in November with snow storms and all, and I did just fine. I did have a one piece union on though, with a good tent, but I slept under the bag, not inside of in it, on a thermarest air mattress. If i slept inside of the bag it would have been even warmer. Temperatures went below zero at night and I was the warmest of the hunting party. Plenty of room in the bag, I'm 6 foot 195 lb , but with a 6'6" long bag plenty of room.