Marmot Girl's Glade Glove
Don't let the pretty face (fabric) fool you; the Marmot Glade Glove for Girls is a serious glove that can handle long days in very cold weather. The combination of Marmot's waterproof and breathable MemBrain fabric in the insert and DriClime 3-dimensional wicking technology in the lining make for long-lasting and unbreakable protection and comfort for delicate young fingers. The gauntlet quickdraw makes it easy to secure, and high loft fleece lining is luxurious and warm.
- Main Material: Topo 100% Nylon Membrain® 10
- Reinforcement Material: GripTec
- Lining Material: DriClime® 3Dimentional Wicking Keeps Hands Drier and Warmer
- Insulation Material: Spirafil Synthetic Insulation
- Glove Insert Material: MemBrain® Glove Insert Waterproof, Breathable and Windproof
- Falcon Grip
- High Loft Fleece Lining
- Internal Heater Pocket
- Marmot MemBrain® Waterproof/Breathable Insert
Purchase the Marmot Glade Glove for Girls from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- December 23 2011
I bought these gloves for my 10 year old daughter who plays outside for long periods of time. These gloves are perfect for her--warm and waterproof. They are also made of a tough material that I believe will hold up well over time. I would definitely recommend these. I bought her a size L. She is a bit taller than average and the Large fits her fine (a bit big, but she can grow into them).
- January 12 2010
my kids love them
used for extended periods outdoors in frigid weather with nary a complaint. my son's somehow got real wet inside though (got to show him the drawstring) and didn't dry out overnight when left in the car.