Marmot Kid's 3-1 Mitt
Little hands are happiest when they're dry and warm. Three layers of high-tech fabrics of the Marmot 3-1 Mitt for Kids keep cold out and hold warmth in, and reduce clamminess to a bare minimum, thanks to the breathable nature of the MemBrain fabric insert and the DriClime moisture wicking liner. Synthetically insulated for warmth, this great little mitt also features a kid-friendly gauntlet quickdraw for a snug fit, and an indispensable safety leash.
- Main Material: Topo 100% Nylon Membrain® 10
- Reinforcement Material: GripTec
- Lining Material: DriClime® 3Dimentional Wicking Keeps Hands Drier and Warmer
- Insulation Material: Spirafil Synthetic Insulation
- Glove Insert Material: MemBrain® Mitt Insert Waterproof, Breathable and Windproof
- 3-in-1 Mitten System
- DriClime® Bi-Component Wicking Lining
- Falcon Grip
- Marmot MemBrain® Waterproof/Breathable Insert
- Removable Liner
Purchase the Marmot 3-1 Mitt for Kids from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- February 16 2012
Finally Children with warm fingers
I bought the mittens for our 3 Children and all complains about could fingers have stopped. The warmth is excellent and the Children love their mittens. I find the looks nicely simple and the quality in top. In the beginning it was a hassel to take the mittens on and off because of the two layers and the pocket for warmers. After some practise the Children would not change the setup for anything.