Marmot Men's Spire Jacket
Serious adventure calls for a lightweight waterproof and breathable shell like the Marmot Mens Spire Jacket. This 3-layer Gore-Tex Performance Shell jacket is ready for your next foray into the mountains. Marmot went for the all-business approach with the Spire Jacket. This is the storm shell you need for alpine pursuits like backcountry skiing and alpine climbing. But it also serves up durable weather protection for resort riding, too. Designed with layering in mind, the Spire is the ideal compliment to your technical layering system. Add a fleece jacket, synthetic puffy or your favorite base layer, and you are ready for action. The zip-off powder skirt adds coldsmoke protection on those epic days and can be removed for more alpine-oriented pursuits, while the pit zips ensure you get best breathability and venting possible. Top off your layering system with the Marmot Spire Jacket for men.
- Material: GORE-TEX® Performance 3-layer shell
- Micro-Stitched and 100% seam taped for maximum waterproof protection
- Angel-Wing Movement™ allows full range of motion
- DriClime® lined chin guard ERG hood adjustment system
- Elastic Draw cord hem
- Gale-force hood with laminated wire brim
- Helmet compatible hood
- Integrated laser-drilled pocket backing enhances breathability
- Inside mesh storage pocket
- Pack Pockets™ with water-resistant Zippers
- Zip-off powder skirt
- Designed for layering
- Weight: 1 lb 9 oz, 709 g
Purchase the Marmot Spire Jacket for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.