Marmot Men's Stockholm Jacket
If you dont like to compromise on warmth, the Marmot Mens Stockholm Jacket is for you. This super warm down jacket combines expedition quality insulation with urban style. The stylin showbiz zippers and space-age nylon exterior create a great look, while the 650-fill goose down and quality construction deliver serious warmth. From the city streets to the ski hill, the Stockholm has you covered with an insulated and removable hood and big down baffles. You will find a great array of pockets including an internal organizer pocket for your smart phone and zippered sleeve pocket. The micro-fleece internal cuffs up the cozy factor and keep out the drafts nicely. Whether cold weather is the norm at home or you are headed to the mountains, the Marmot Stockholm Jacket will serve up the kind of warmth that lets you forget about the weather and concentrate on your day.
- Main Material: 100% Nylon DWR shiny plain weave, 1.4 oz/yd
- Lining: 100% Polyester embossed WR, 1.3 oz/yd
- Insulation: 650-fill goose down
- Elastic Draw Cord Hem
- Exposed #8 vislon Center Front Zipper
- Hand pocket with exposed #8 vislon zippers
- Inside mobile office pocket
- Inside zip pocket
- Lightweight high cire down proof fabric
- Micro fleece Internal cuffs
- Sleeve pocket with #8 vislon zipper
- Zip-Off Hood
- Weight: 1 lb 9 oz, 709 g
Purchase the Marmot Stockholm Jacket for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- November 16 2009
good for cold weather... but not snow storms.
material is real weak, be careful it might rip if rubbed too hard against something. overall a good jacket keeps warm and looks good too.