Marmot Women's Palisades Pants
A versatile shell pant for backcountry tours or long pow laps on the front side, the Women's Marmot Palisades Pants will keep you warm and dry through any conditions. Made from premium 2-layer Gore-Tex Performance shell fabric, these snow pants are waterproof, breathable and fully seam taped for full protection from the elements. Lined with smooth polyester to help regulate a comfy climate inside, boot gaiters create a dependable seal against snow and zippers at the ankles help with easy on and off over shoes. Lots of pockets give you secure spots for small items and an athletic fit with an adjustable waist offers the perfect fit for maximum performance on the mountain whether youre skiing or snowboarding. Pair the Palisades pants with the Palisade jacket or Innsbruck jacket for the perfect match.
- Shell fabric: Gore-Tex® Performance 2L 100% polyester 4.2 oz/yd
- Lining: 100% polyester embossed WR 1.3 oz/yd
- 100% seam taped 2-layer construction
- Cordura® scuff guard
- Hand pockets with water resistant zipper
- Cargo pocket with water resistant zipper
- Adjustable waist with snap closure and zip fly
- Anatomic articulation zones to reduce excess fabric and improve mobility
- Internal gaiters with gripper elastic
- Ankle zippers for easy on/off over shoes
- Athletic Cut: a standard cut through the hip and thigh with a trimmer knee and cuff
- Weight: 1 lb 2.7 oz, 530.1 g
Purchase the Marmot Palisades Pants for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- February 3 2012
I bought these thinking they would be my new ski pants for Colorado, but realized they weren't insulated. Very thin, and definitely need warm base layers underneath if you plan on being in cold weather. Returned them for the insulated version. Wish that was more clearly outlined on the site.