Marmot Cam 15 Daypack
Like to travel light, but tend to shred your backpacks in a single season? Meet the Marmot Mountain Works Cam 15 Daypack. Crafted with artisanal care from high tenacity nylon, the bottom is double-layered to weather years of scrapes and scratches. A padded laptop sleeve safely carries computers up to 13", hydration accessories click straight in andamong the many trail-friendly featuresthere's even a leash for your trekking poles.
- Material: 420d High Tenacity Nylon
- Padded Laptop Sleeve Fits Most 13" Computers
- Internal Organizer Front Pocket with Key Clip
- Extremely Durable 420 Denier Oxford Weave Nylon
- Hydration Port and Clip for Hanging Reservoir
- Double Layered Bottom of Pack for Added Abrasion Resistance and Increased Durability
- Clipping Points with Reflective Tape
- Elastic Leash for Trekking Poles
- Spacer Airmesh Back Panel and Shoulder Straps for Added Comfort and Breathability
- Clipping Points on Shoulder Straps
- Removable Webbing Waist Belt
- Water Bottle Pockets
- Compression Straps to Evenly Distribute Load
- Volume: 920 cu in, 15 liters
- Weight: 1 lbs 8.5 oz, 695 g
Purchase the Marmot Cam 15 Daypack from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- August 25 2011
This is my pack for riding to work and short hikes through the woods. This is very well made. The zippers never snag and are easy to grab. Once the belts are all configured the pack hugs your body. The straps are big and padded and could probably carry 10X the amount of weight you could possibly put in here. I can fit a dress shirt, pants, socks, wallet, keys, and an iPad securely and still have to cinch the outside belts to tighten up. The outside cinch belts are about the only thing I don't like about this bag because they cross both zippers. There's plenty of room above the belts to still open the bag, but I'm really lazy and it's a little awkward. I also have a CamelBak resevoir that fits perfectly and is easy to put in and take out.