Marmot Girl's Northshore Jacket
Take a waterproof and breathable PreCip outer layer, add a removable ultra-warm 200-weight fleece liner, and you've got the long-lasting, versatile Girl's Marmot Northshore Jacket that keeps little bodies snug and comfy while they frolic in winter wonderlands. The Northshore Jacket is also replete with special pockets and reinforced closures.
- Outer jacket shell fabric: PreCip® 2L 100% nylon; 2.8 oz/yd
- Outer jacket lining: 100% polyester mesh; 2.0 oz/yd
- Liner jacket: 100% polyester Raschel fleece; 8.5 oz/yd
- PreCip® waterproof/breathable fabric
- 100% seam taped
- Attached hood rolls into collar
- Hand pockets
- Double storm flap over zipper with snap/Velcro® closure
- DriClime® lined chin guard
- Quick zip removable 200wt fleece
- Angel-Wing Movement™
- Center back length: 22 in (medium)
- Weight: 1 lb 10.4 oz, 748.4 g
Purchase the Marmot Northshore Jacket for Girls from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- February 14 2012
This coat is great for Ohio winters. I got this for my daughter on the playground at school. Great coat. Waterproof, warm and multi-functional. I liked it so much that I bought the same coat for my som in blue. Wonderful coat. I bought this one and a North Face Tri-climate coat. I put them next to each other and this was by far the warmer nicer coat of the two!
- November 28 2011
Bomber kids gear
It's tough to find ski gear for kids that is well made and really waterproof. As a ski patroller in the northwest, my kids are out skiing in everything - including the rain from time to time. This keeps my daughter warm and dry all day, long past when her friends gear is soaked through. Should be a good rain jacket in the spring. May need an extra layer or two on the really cold days, and a powder skirt would have been nice, but overall it's a great ski jacket. Haven't had it long enough to grade durability yet.