Marmot Limestone 6P Tent
A big top large enough for your Family Circus, the Marmot Limestone 6P Tent is a great value with high quality materials, construction and features. With two big doors and two vestibules, this 6 person tent offers tons of space for your growing family and all your stuff. Tall enough to stand up in, the heavy duty floor material is strong enough to put table legs, cots and chairs on without worrying about punching any holes. An included door mat gives you a place to leave your shoes or stash other gear. Ventilation keeps you dry and warm when you have the fly on thanks to a meshy body and doors that stay open and off the ground. No need to worry about a family feud in the campground; this Marmot tent is easy to set up with a combo sleeve and clip system, and rain fly attachment points that are color-coded. Sleep soundly no matter how hard the wind is blowing knowing your tent is secured with multiple guy out points. Family camping is a joy when you have the generous space of the impressive Marmot Limestone 6P Tent.
- Capacity: 6 people
- # of Doors: 2
- Floor Area: 83 sq ft, 7.7 sq m
- Vestibule Area: 26.27 sq ft, 2.4 sq m
- Interior Peak Height: 120 in, 305 cm
- Floor Material: 150d 100% Polyester 3000mm, W/R, F/R
- Body Material: 40d 100% Polyester No-See-Um Mesh F/R, and, 70d 100% Polyester Taffeta F/R
- Fly Material: 68d 100% Polyester Ripstop 1800mm, W/R, F/R
- # of Poles: 4
- Pole Material: DAC 14.5mm
- Door Mat and Hanging Organizer Included
- Full Coverage Fly
- Two D Shaped Doors, Two Vestibules
- Fully Taped Fly and Canopy Floor
- Multiple Fly Vents for Moisture Dissipation
- Reflective Guy Out Points
- Window Weld™: Waterproof Window Construction Reduces Weight and Enhances Appearance
- Dimensions: 76 x 100 x 120 in, 193 x 254 x 305 cm
- Packed Size: 9.75 x 28 in, 25 x 71 cm
- Minimum Weight: 15 lbs 5 oz, 6.9 kg
- Packed Weight: 17 lbs 13 oz, 8.1 kg
Purchase the Marmot Limestone 6P Tent from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- October 24 2011
Loved it so much I bought two
I loved this tent so much I bought two. I have been searching for quite a while for a family style tent that is of the quality that is needed for, well, a family of three boys! This tent fit the bill so well I purchased two. Once set up these two tens can marry up to one another allowing two tents to become one; one room for the wife and I and one for the boys! Very roomy and the extra features for internal storage are brilliant. You can actually stand up in this tent making it easier to get dressed! Fairly easy to set up, very durable, highly water resistant and comes with Marmot's lifetime warranty. I can highly recommend this tent for either a roomy car camping tent or for the family searching for a family style tent that actually has the quality one expects from a brand like Marmot.
- October 17 2011
We have really enjoyed family camping in this tent. Fits the whole family easily. Easy to set up, good durable material. We would highly recommend this tent.