Marmot Men's Flurry Pants
The Men's Flurry Pants by Marmot are an incredibly warm synthetic insulated pant that packs as well as it performs! Primaloft insulation and rugged, stretchable nylon/poly fabric with durable water resistance are combined to create a lightweight and toasty lower layer for frigid conditions. These pants are extra tough too, thanks to reinforced seat, knees, and ankles, as well as a gusseted crotch. Leg cuffs are adjustable, as are the removable suspenders.
- Material: Softshell Double Weave 64% Nylon 20% Polyester 16% Elastane Stretch 5.9 oz/yd
- 100% Polyester with Marmot Defender DWR 1.7 oz/yd
- 100% Polyester Embossed WR 1.3 oz/yd
- Thermal R Eco
- Thermal R Eco Insulation
- Reinforced Seat, Knees and Ankles
- Full Side Zips
- Removable Adjustable Suspenders
- Zip Fly
- Gusseted Crotch
- Articulated Knees
- Leg Cuff Adjustment System
- Weight: 1lb 8oz (680g)
Purchase the Marmot Flurry Pants for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- February 16 2011
Warm and Easy to put on!!
These pants have made my life much more comfortable!! Yea, everybody has another jacket layer to put on at the top but what about your legs. They Freeze!! Well get a pair of these!! Very light, does not take much room in your pack and they slip on easily with the full side zippers. Highly recommended.