Marmot Men's Incline Long Sleeve Shirt
Designed with recycled polyester, the lightweight Men's Incline Long Sleeve Shirt from Marmot delivers comfort with its eye on Mother Earth. This athletic shirt is quick-drying, moisture-wicking, and naturally odor resistant for navigating long days on the trail, and the urban jungle.
- Fabric: 70% Nylon 30% Polyester (Cocona® ) 4.0oz/yd
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 50
- Durable Nylon Face Performance Knit Fabric, Marmot Upcycle® Product with Recycled Polyester
- Natural Odor Protection
- Quick-Drying and Wicking
- Under Arm Gusset for Increased Mobility
- Flat-Locked Seams for Added Comfort
- Mesh Panels for Breathability
- Secure Chest Pocket with Zip Closure
- Tag-Free Neckline - Eliminates the Desire to Reach Back and Rip Out An Itchy Tag
- Reflective Logos
- Athletic Fit
- Weight: 8 oz / g
Purchase the Marmot Incline Long Sleeve Shirt for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- July 11 2011
Material was different from what I was expecting, very synthetic, but overall very happy with the shirt, great quality. MArmot certainly makes some great gear
- May 27 2011
Quality long sleeve top
The usual Marmot high quality that I expect to have a long life. This is not form-fitting but a loose fit which is fine for me. I love long-sleeve tops with the small zip pockets. Those pockets come in very handy.
- April 18 2011
I'm a trim 5'10" 150 lbs and the medium is a good fit -- not a great fit. I expected the fit to be more athletic (code for "comfortably snug on my skinny frame"), but it's slightly baggy compared to other Marmot mediums. That said, it's been a great top layer for my winter runs. The design is top notch and it's quite comfortable to wear as inactive wear. One final note: the poly fabric will snag if you wear it while removing 5 truckloads of thorny brush from your girlfriend's yard.