Marmot Ultimate Ski Gloves
The best gloves on the market, the Marmot Ultimate Ski Gloves really live up to the name. Performance driven and designed for long-lasting durability, these tough and rugged gloves are meant to be worn hard. The XCR Gore-Tex insert is made for intense activity in cold weather and delivers waterproof, breathable, windproof performance no matter how extreme the day's work. Insulated with PrimaLoft One, the Ultimates will keep your hands in temperature regulating comfort and help you conserve energy in any conditions. The DriClime Bi-Component lining wicks moisture away from your skin to keep hands from growing clammy, damp or chilled so you can stay out all day. With an updated design for the 2011 season, the Marmot Ultimate Ski Gloves can handle anything you can dish up.
- Material: 100% nylon, 7.4 oz/yd w/ DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish
- Reinforcement material: washable cowhide leather 0.8
- Lining material: DriClime® 3-dimentional wicking lining
- Insulation material: Primaloft One®
- Glove insert material: Gore-Tex® glove insert - durably waterproof, windproof and breathable
- Gore® XCR® Performance
- Marmot MemBrain® waterproof/breathable fabric
- Heavy duty nepskin leather
- Primaloft® Insulation: patented synthetic down, produces the closest synthetic to down in terms of structure, warmth and feel. The only insulation that treats each fiber with a permanent water-repellant finish. Twice as warm for its thickness than other insulation
- DriClime® bi-component wi cking lining - for breathability and excellent moisture transfer
- Nose wipe - soft fabric to wipe your runny nose
- Gauntlet quickdraw - easy to use one-handed drawcords
- Safety leash - keeps glove attached to wrist when removed from hand
- Updated design
Purchase the Marmot Ultimate Ski Gloves from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- January 5 2012
Best Ski Glove Available
My product ratings speak for themselves. This is the second pair of Marmot Ultimate Ski Gloves I have owned; the first pair lasted 7 seasons averaging ~50 ski days / year. Great glove, breathable and keeps your hands warm always without the uncomfortable sweating that comes with some warm gloves. Great for all conditions!