Marmot Women's Arcs Jacket
As lovely to look at as your graceful turns on early morning corduroy, the Marmot Women's Arcs Jacket is a waterproof, insulated ski jacket that is built with streamlined style and bombproof construction. Created with MemBrain waterproof, breathable fabric, this winter coat will block wind, snow and sleet to keep you dry in any blizzard. It has a removable storm hood and a zip-off powder skirt to keep the snow out and PitZips to vent body heat if you work up a sweat on a climb or the sun comes out as you ride the lift to the summit. Insulated with Thermal R eco insulation, you'll be toasty warm on the coldest of days even if you get a little damp. Water-resistant pockets are accented with contrasting zippers for extra style and a unique embossed pattern on the shoulders, arms and hood adds a touch of flair. From a brisk early morning powder run to the last chair before the patrollers chase you off the hill, you'll be warm, dry and looking hot in the Marmot Arcs Jacket for women.
- Main material: MemBrain® 2L 100% nylon plain weave 4.0 oz/yd
- Main material: MemBrain® 2L 100% nylon plain weave emboss 12 4.0 oz/yd
- Lining material: 100% polyester embossed water resistant 1.3 oz/yd
- Insulation: Thermal R™
- Marmot MemBrain® waterproof/breathable fabric
- Unique embossed pattern
- 100% seam taped 2-layer construction
- Thermal R eco insulation
- Zip-off storm hood with laminated brim
- PitZips™ underarm zip that extends into the body for aggressive venting
- Water resistant front zippers
- Handwarmer pockets with water resistant zipper
- Chest pocket with water-resistant zipper
- Sleeve pocket with water-resistant zipper
- Zip-off powder skirt
- Zippered sunglasses/electronics pocket
- Inside mesh goggle pocket
- HD brushed tricot collar lining
- Elastic draw cord hem
- Adjustable Velcro® cuff
- Angel-Wing Movement™ allows full range of motion in arms so jacket doesn't ride up
- Center back length: 26 in, 66 cm (size medium)
- Weight: 1 lb 14.3 oz, 859 g
Purchase the Marmot Arcs Jacket for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- December 22 2011
I bought this jacket for my wife, fits great and looks great. She says it the best ski jacket ever! This jacket keeps her toasty warm on the coldest and windiest days.
- December 3 2011
What a great fitting jacket!
Love this jacket. The fit is roomy enough to allow full movement -- I am a classic pear shape and even the powder skirt fits comfortably. The best feature for me is all of the pockets, both inside and out. I am a morning skier at Winter Park Resort in Colorado where we have plenty of cold mornings to make this jacket an essential piece of equipment.