Marmot Women's Emma Pants
A born traveler, the Women's Emma Pants from Marmot feature quick-drying performance fabric with an impressive UPF 50 rating and a soft hand, and with the roll-up cuff feature? Voila! Instant capris!
- Material: 100% Nylon Supplex Ottoman Weave 4.0 oz/yd
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 50
- Soft, Comfortable, Quick-Drying Performance Woven Fabric
- Inseam Gusset Panel for Increased Mobility
- Articulated Knees for Increased Movement
- Roll Up Cuff Feature, Fixed Waist with Internal Drawcord
- Secure Side Cargo Pocket with Button Closure
- 32" Inseam
- Regular Fit
- Weight: 0lb 12oz (350g)
Purchase the Marmot Emma Pants for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- February 9 2012
I purchased these hiking pants in a size 2 & they fit everywhere except the waist. A size 2 is tiny in the waist! They were very comfortable & the length was perfect, I'm 5'5. Also, there were soft but still lightweight instead of stiff. I hope they start carrying this pant again in more sizes. I'll probably get a size 4 next time though.
- August 24 2011
I love these pants, great color, cute design, cuter than regular outdoor pants!! I got them for my mom, who loves them equally. the fabric is no as thick, it is great for summer trip, but maybe not for colder seasons.
- March 14 2011
This is a great pants, quick-drying fabric and keep clean. About size, I normally use 4, but I had to buy it at 6. This pants have nice design BUT have a problem with the buttons to roll-up. When you wear it long the buttons gets in the strip of the other leg. I solved this problem by sewing the straps on the inside of the leg.