Marmot Women's Hyper Jacket
Take on the elements with the Marmot Women's Hyper Jacket. Featuring MemBrainStrata technology, this durable jacket offers 20,000 mm in waterproof performance and 20,000 gr in breathability all in a lightweight package. Requiring neither lining nor 3-layer construction like many similar lamination processes, the Marmot Hyper Jacket for women is mountain tested and ready for adventure.
- Material: MemBrain®Strata™ 100% nylon stretch, 1.6 oz / yd
- Marmot MemBrain® 2.5 waterproof/breathable fabric
- Micro-stitched and 100% seam taped - for maximum waterproof protection
- Attached hood - provides an extra warmth layer under a shell hood or by itself in milder conditions
- Water resistant front zipper - WR front zipper
- Hand pockets with concealed zippers
- Core vent with concealed zippers
- Stretch anatomic articulation - stretch fabric and design feature reduces excess fabric and improves mobility
- Collar cord - allows you to cinch in collar when weather is bad
- Asymmetric cuffs with elastic
- Interior media port
- Reflective logos
- Elastic draw cord hem - for adjustability in serious weather
- Angel-Wing Movement™ - allows full range of motion in arms so jacket doesn't ride up
- Center Back Length: 25.25 in, 64.1 cm (size medium)
- Weight: 8 oz, 252 g
Purchase the Marmot Hyper Jacket for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- May 16 2011
womens hyper jacket
Beautiful fabric and workmanship! This jacket has a soft feel, not at all like a rain jacket--you can wear it anywhere at anytime. The water just beads up and falls off. The size medium is supposed to fit someone with a bust of 35-37 inches and a hip of 37-39 inches. I am 5'5" and am 35" and 37" respectively but I feel the sweep (width at the hem) is too tight. The jacket measures 40" both at the bust and at the sweep. When I bring my legs up to climb stairs or a hill, they bind slightly because of the tight hem and the fact that the jacket ends just below where my legs join my torso. I do like the tapered waist and the fabric. Also, the pockets are large and when opened, they help ventilate. Note that the weight of this jacket in medium is 9.75 oz., not the 8 oz listed on line if weight is of importance to you as it is to me. I plan to carry this in backpacks and in bicycle panniers. This jacket is similar to the GoLite Tumalo Pertex which also has a soft feel, sheds water well, and weighs about the same, but the Tumalo runs a little larger. I just don't like the 2-tone choices of colors.