Marmot Women's Montreaux Coat
Combat the biting winds and chilling temperatures of a northeastern winter in the protective comfort of the Marmot Women's Montreaux Coat. The exterior fabric has been finished with a DWR (Durable Water Repellent) laminate to resist rain and snow so you stay dry and comfortable in any weather. Toasty warm 650 fill goose down keeps you in insulated comfort when temperatures are low while the fleece-lined torso gives you added insulation for your core. The zip off hood lets you add or subtract coverage as needed and also sports a removable fur ruff for a splash of style. The weather outside may be frightful, but inside the Marmot Montreaux Coat for women you'll feel nothing but cozy bliss.
- Material: 100% polyester DWR (Durable Water Repellent) 1.8 oz/yd
- Lining: 100% polyester embossed WR 1.8 oz/yd
- Insulation: 650 Fill Goose Down
- Zip-off down filled hood with removable fur ruff
- Micro fleece lined zip hand-warmer pocket
- Interior zippered pocket
- Interior drop pocket
- Plush fleece lined torso
- Micro fleece internal cuffs
- Updated zip-off hood
- Center back length: 41.75 in, 106 cm (size M)
- Weight: 2 lbs 5.2 oz, 1054.6 g
Purchase the Marmot Montreaux Coat for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- March 3 2011
overall great coat
Overall, I love this coat. It is super warm without being too bulky, and withstands even the most frigid gusts of wind. The only downside is that I found the fake fur on the hood looks and feels kind of cheap.