Merrell Shoes Men's Perimeter GORE-TEX Hiking Boot
A lightweight long hauler that can go the distance in the worst of conditions, thanks to GORE-TEX gasket construction including Aegis antimicrobial lining, a well padded and contoured waterproof top grain leather upper and weather-sealing double tongue. Significant protection from a high-rise EVA footframe, toe bumpers and backstays. Vibram Multi-Grip hiking sole grips and brakes without speed-slowing overbite.
- GORE-TEX® Gasket Construction
- Waterproof Top Grain Leather Upper
- Waterproof Top Grain Leather/Compression Molded EVA Protective Outer Tongue
- Top Grain/Mesh Inner Bellows Tongue
- Silicone Molded Upper Protective Sidewalls
- Asymmetrical Bronze Double Hooks
- Easy Roller Stainless Steel Ball Bearing Lacing System
- Protective Molded Rubber Toe Bumper
- GORE-TEX® Fabric Lining Treated with Aegis™ Antimicrobial Technology
- 4.5mm Ortholite® Anatomical Footbed
- 6mm Tapered Nylon Grade 6 Insole
- Lightweight Polyurethane Midsole
- Merrell Air Cushion Midsole
- 6.5mm Sole Lug Depth
- Vibram® Multi-Grip Hiking™ Sole/Mont & TC5+ Rubber
Purchase the Merrell Shoes Perimeter GORE-TEX Hiking Boot for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- January 15 2011
Bought these shoes in a "12". Very true to size. Very comfortable straight from the box but people with a narrow foot like mine will probably need an insert to take up some space. Nice construction and appear to be durable.
- November 25 2010
Durable shoe tongue site design is very reasonable and beautiful style, small size of a yard!
- May 3 2010
Functional, look good, good fit. I thought they were going to be too big at first, but felt perfect w/ thick wool socks.
- March 18 2010
Best boot yet!
Going on my fifth pair of these boots. With my high arches I wear orthodox and still need a good boot. Working in construction climbing ladders and on roofs daily and need a quality boot which is my most important tool. Thanks for making a quality product which is hard to find lately.
- December 31 2009
I wasn't liking any of the women's merrell boots, so I hoped on the guys boots & bought these...THESE BOOTS ROCK! Light & comfortable! Perfect for cross country skiing.