Merrell Shoes Kid's Chameleon Mid Waterproof Boots
Shifting gears as fast as your grom, the Merrell Chameleon Mid Waterproof Boots for Kid's are light mesh ankle highs that wrap the feet in supportive suede leather. This Chameleon sports a waterproof membrane for a dry foot and a bellows tongue to keep debris out. When scrambling a rock pile at full speed its Merrell air cushion heel absorbs the impact and adds stability when jumping off. Its Merrell Chameleon Cupsole/non-marking rubber features an Octogrip tread for staying upright when your kid tackles the wet and sloppy of the neighborhood swamp.
- Material: Suede leather and mesh upper
- Durable nylex lining
- Waterproof membrane provides impermeable barrier
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out
- Removable perforated EVA footbed
- Merrell® air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability using an EVA Midsole for cushioning
- Merrell Chameleon Cupsole/Non-Marking rubber
- Weight: 9 ozs.
Purchase the Merrell Shoes Chameleon Mid Waterproof Boots for Kids from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- January 2 2011
I purchased these for my 7-year son last year and he has grown since then so we just purchased a larger size of the same boot. My son loves these boots with a good pair of hiking socks. After a 11 mile hike, he never complained about his feet. The boots hold up and are comfortable. They rarely become untiied.