Merrell Shoes Kid's Trail Glove Barefoot Shoes
The urge to go barefoot is strong in the young ones. Let their little feet run free in the Merrell Kid's Trail Glove Barefoot Shoes. These multi-purpose hiking shoes have breathable, vegan-friendly mesh uppers with a snug lacing system that wraps their feet in a glove-like fit. A thin midsole offers a little cushion that encourages a more natural stride and the footbed is treated with Aegis antimicrobial solution to resist odor when they go sockless. A forefoot shock-absorption plate protects their feet from impacts. The Vibram sole is made specifically for Merrell for lightweight, flexible traction without the funky 5 fingers look. They'll love the slip-on comfort of the Merrell Trail Glove Barefoot Shoes for kids.
- Upper: Synthetic and mesh
- Hook and loop closure system for quick adjustability
- No irritating inside seams make socks optional
- Footbed: Microfiber footbed treated with Aegis® antimicrobial
- Midsole: EVA Midsole 1mm forefoot shock adsorption plate maintains forefoot flexibility and protects the foot by distributing pressure
- Midsole: 0mm ball to heel drop keeps you connected to your terrain
- Outsole: Vibram® Trail Glove Kids Sole / TC-1 Rubber
- Outsole: Specially designed outsole has a wider base for increased ground contact providing stability for young feet
- Vegan friendly footwear
- Weight per shoe: 4.3 oz
Purchase the Merrell Shoes Trail Glove Barefoot Shoes for Kids from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- December 6 2011
Kid's trail glove barefoot shoe
Kids love them, they are very comfortable. They are not binding. They also look cool. They are easy for kids to put on themselves. The colors are very vivid and bright. Both girls and boys love them.