Merrell Shoes Men's Arlberg Waterproof Hiking Boots
The waterproof, full-grain leather winter Men's Arlberg Waterproof Hiking Boots from Merrell give you stylish protection for any snowy adventure. With heel stability, forefoot flexibility for comfort and a waterproof membrane to keep out the seep, this handsome mid makes cold weather worth every minute. Sticky lugs grab the ground.
- Material: Full grain leather upper
- Protective rubber rand and toe cap
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out
- Waterproof membrane treated with Aegis® antimicrobial solution provides impermeable but breathable barrier
- Ortholite® anatomical footbed
- Molded nylon arch shank
- Compression molded EVA footframe for stability and comfort
- Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability with an EVA midsole for cushioning
- 5 mm sole lug depth with surface siping
- Merrell Boreal Sole/Sticky Rubber
- Weight: 2 lbs 4 ozs
Purchase the Merrell Shoes Arlberg Waterproof Hiking Boots for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- September 24 2011
Back to Basics
Finally, I've found a boot that is comfortable, well made and looks good, all in one. I've been finding boots that are comfortable, but ugly, well made, but uncomfortable, and boots that looked great, but fell apart quickly. The Merrell Arlberg is the perfect boot. I love the style and everything about it. I own a number of Merrell shoes and boots and will continue to buy this brand, but I really don't like the look of so many of the boots these days, because they have all those oval cutouts on the sides. I mean they're functional and I understand why they're designed that way, but to me they are just butt ugly. The Arlberg is well designed, a classic hiking boot that looks good anywhere and feels like it will last for a long time. The detail in the stitching, the leather quality, the sticky soles, all add up to an excellent boot! Finally!