Merrell Shoes Men's Chameleon 4 Mid Ventilator GORE-TEX Hiking Boots
Take to the hills and hike through any conditions in comfort when you're wearing the Merrell Men's Chameleon 4 Mid Ventilator GORE-TEX Hiking Boots. A leather and mesh upper offer breathable protection from water, mud, sand and other debris and a Gore-Tex liner keeps water out and helps foot moisture escape. The lining is treated with an Aegis antimicrobial solution to keep your feet odor-free while the EVA insole gives you luxurious cushioning. These hiking shoes have an EVA dual density footbed and an In-Board Compression Molded EVA footframe to absorb shock and support your foot when your pack is on the heavy side. Merrell Air Cushion in the heel helps take the impact off your joints to help you go for miles. Trail conditions rough? The 5 mm lugs and Vibram rubber sole will give you the traction you need. From the Alps to the Appalachian Trail, the Merrell Chameleon 4 Mid Ventilator GORE-TEX Hiking Boots for men will help you adapt to any conditions so you can enjoy your adventure.
- Material: Pig suede leather and mesh upper
- Strobel construction offers flexibility and comfort
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out
- External heel and instep stability arm
- GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort footwear lining protects feet and keeps them dry
- Lining treated with Aegis® antimicrobial solution eliminates odor
- 20% recycled EVA dual density footbed provides comfort and support
- 2mm EVA inSole for comfort and shock absorption
- Merrell In-BoardCompression Molded EVA footframe provides cushioning
- Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- 5 mm Sole lug depth
- Vibram® Chameleon4 Sole/TC5+Rubber
- Weight: 2 lbs 8 ozs
Purchase the Merrell Shoes Chameleon 4 Mid Ventilator GORE-TEX Hiking Boots for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.