Merrell Shoes Men's Chameleon 4 Mid Waterproof Hiking Boots
There's nothing like waterproof leather hiking boots for rugged, reliable weather protection. The Merrell Men's Chameleon 4 Mid Waterproof Hiking Boots give you flexible comfort, and external and instep stability arms keep you rock-steady. Aegisanti-microbial inside keeps "foot funk" to a minimum. Eco-conscious, 20% recycled cushioning softens the blows underfoot.
- Material: Nubuck leather upper
- Strobel construction offers flexibility and comfort
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out
- External heel and instep stability arm
- Waterproof membrane treated with Aegis® antimicrobial solution provides impermeable but breathable barrier
- 20% recycled EVA dual density footbed provides comfort and support
- 2mm EVA inSole for comfort and shock absorption
- Merrell In-BoardCompression Molded EVA footframe provides cushioning
- Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- 5 mm Sole lug depth
- Vibram® Chameleon4 Sole/TC5+Rubber
- Weight: 2 lbs 4 ozs
Purchase the Merrell Shoes Chameleon 4 Mid Waterproof Hiking Boots for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- January 4 2012
The boots are stiff, but very comfortable. I wear them regularly for daily activities without complaint. The soles grip well, with adequate support on unevenunlevel surfaces. I have narrower feet and have a hard time finding shoes that fit right. These fit very well without cinching uptoo much.