Merrell Shoes Men's Chameleon 4 Stretch Hiking Shoes
Hiking shoes built for moving you everywhere on earth, the Merrell Men's Chameleon 4 Stretch Hiking Shoes boast an elastic lock lacing system for a snug, custom fit. An easy on/off Lycra/neoprene stretch collar keeps the fit close to keep out the riff raff. Stomp away with its supportive molded arch shank shock-absorbing support.
- Material: Pig suede and mesh upper
- Strobel construction offers flexibility and comfort
- Lycra®/neoprene stretch collar for easy on and off
- Elastic cord and lock lacing system for quick secure fit
- Breathable mesh lining treated with Aegis® antimicrobial solution resists odor
- 20% recycled EVA dual density footbed provides comfort and support
- Molded nylon arch shank
- 2mm EVA inSole for comfort and shock absorption
- Merrell In-BoardCompression Molded EVA footframe provides cushioning
- Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- 5 mm Sole lug depth
- Vibram® Chameleon4 Sole/TC5+Rubber
- Weight: 1 lbs 13 ozs
Purchase the Merrell Shoes Chameleon 4 Stretch Hiking Shoes for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- November 8 2011
A Little Piece of Heaven for your Feet
My second pair of Chameleons - and they're pretty different from the first: These are NOT gore-tex and are, surprisingly, much lighter on my feet. I loved my gore-tex models - still have them & wear them - but didn't want to wear them into the ground, if you know what I mean. So, I got a pair of the Chameleon 4's and couldn't be happier. They fit like bedroom slippers (no shoe strings - just the draw cord) and are hardly noticeable on my feet. I went the extra step of water-proofing them, so hopefully Mother Nature will be kind. So far, it's been love at first wear. If I'm lucky, the honeymoon will never end . . .
- September 7 2011
I have had these shoes for a few weeks, these shoes are really comfortable and breathable. I would recommend these shoes to anybody looking for a balance between a boot and shoe. The only thing I would have changed would be to have a loop on the tongue. Other then that these shoes are great.
- September 8 2011
Great Multi-Terrain Hikers
I purchased the Chameleon 4's in advance of a hiking trip to Utah. I wanted a shoe that would be great for a variety of terrains - trail, boulders, sand, river, rocks, etc. This shoe was comfortable, rugged and worked out perfectly. The only cons I found with the shoe is the drawstring doesn't give you as tight of a fit as a lace and the rubber protecting the toe started to separate after just a few uses.