Merrell Shoes Men's Chameleon 4 Trek Hiking Shoes
Enjoy the durability of full-grain leather uppers and the breathability of a pig skin lining in the versatile hiking Men's Chameleon 4 Trek Hiking Shoes from Merrell. Built on a 20%-recycled compression-molded EVA footbed, these hikers deliver dependable shock absorption on the trail, but are down with going out on the town.
- Material: Full grain leather upper
- Strobel construction offers flexibility and comfort
- Pig skin lining for premium comfort and breathability
- 20% recycled EVA dual density footbed provides comfort and support
- 2mm EVA inSole for comfort and shock absorption
- Merrell In-BoardCompression Molded EVA footframe provides cushioning
- Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- 5 mm Sole lug depth
- Vibram® Chameleon4 Sole/TC5+Rubber
- Weight: 2 lbs
Purchase the Merrell Shoes Chameleon 4 Trek Hiking Shoes for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- December 30 2011
Good, comfortable shoe. Is a stylish hiking shoe, and the nice leather works for casual work days. Fits true to size. This is my 3rd pair of Merrells, great shoe. Shipping was fast!