Merrell Shoes Men's Chameleon 4 Ventilator GORE-TEX Shoes
Built for stable footing to trek your local trails, the GORE-TEX-lined mid-height Men's Chameleon 4 Ventilator GORE-TEX Shoes from Merrell keep your feet dry and aired out. Two support arms offer exceptional stability on uneven terrain. A Merrell InBoardCompression-molded EVA footframe cushions, and an antimicrobial Aegislining keeps odor in check for miles.
- Material: Pig suede leather and mesh upper
- Strobel construction offers flexibility and comfort
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out
- External heel and instep stability arm
- GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort footwear lining protects feet and keeps them dry
- Lining treated with Aegis® antimicrobial solution eliminates odor
- 20% recycled EVA dual density footbed provides comfort and support
- 2mm EVA inSole for comfort and shock absorption
- Merrell In-BoardCompression Molded EVA footframe provides cushioning
- Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- 5 mm Sole lug depth
- Vibram® Chameleon4 Sole/TC5+Rubber
- Weight: 2 lbs 8 ozs
Purchase the Merrell Shoes Chameleon 4 Ventilator GORE-TEX Shoes for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- December 5 2011
A little on the heavy side but very solid and comfy shoes. Spent the day getting wet but my feet stayed toasty and dry. There is no break in time required they are sweet right out of the box.