Merrell Shoes Men's Eagle Origins Hiking Boots
Take to the hills and hike through any conditions in comfort when you're wearing the Merrell Men's Eagle Origins Hiking Boots. A supple pig leather and mesh upper offers breathable protection from water, mud, sand and other debris while letting foot moisture escape. The lining is treated with an Aegis antimicrobial solution to keep your feet odor-free while the EVA insole gives you luxurious cushioning. These mid height hiking shoes have an EVA dual density footbed to absorb shock and support your foot when your pack is on the heavy side. Merrell Air Cushion in the heel helps take the impact off your joints on steep descents. Trail conditions rough? The rubber sole will give you the traction you need. From Switzerland to the Sierras, the Merrell Eagle Origins Hiking Boots for men will help you get to the summit for that sought-after view.
- Material: Pig suede and recycled mesh upper
- Mid cut upper
- Breathable mesh lining treated with Aegis® antimicrobial solution resists odor
- 15% recycled EVA dual-density footbed provides comfort and stability
- 15% recycled 2mm EVA insole for comfort and shock absorption
- Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- 20% recycled
- Weight: 1 lb 15 ozs
Purchase the Merrell Shoes Eagle Origins Hiking Boots for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.