Merrell Shoes Men's Loess Shoes
The classy full-grain leather lace-up Merrell Men's Loess Shoes fuse functionality with around-town aesthetics for all-day comfort. Heel stability and forefront flexibility let you move with grace. An anti-odor lining and removable footbed banish "foot funk," while sticky rubber soles keep the rubber side down.
- Material: Full grain leather upper
- Strobel construction offers flexibility and comfort
- Breathable mesh lining treated with Aegis® antimicrobial solution resists odor
- EVA removable footbed
- Molded EVA footframe for stability and comfort
- Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- Merrell Cinder Sole/ TC5+ Rubber
- Weight: 1 lb 14 ozs
Purchase the Merrell Shoes Loess Shoes for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- December 13 2011
Overall good shoes
Overall, these shoes are just what I was looking for. They are stylish, well made, comfortable shoes that I can wear everyday to work and on walks around town. I took them on a 3 mile hike across a well maintained woods trail and they did well...they aren't by any means hiking shoes but they'll work as long as it isn't too rugged. My only complaint is that the top of the shoe is somewhat high and dug into the side and back of my ankle. I happened to have some thicker heeled insoles lying around and those took care of the problem.