Merrell Shoes Men's Moab Mid Waterproof Hiking Boots
The mid-height version of Merrell's endless summer essential, the Men's Moab Mid Waterproof Hiking Boots is now an even better match for summer spritzers or water spurts with the addition of waterproof construction and the leather reinforced breathable mesh upper. Women's version includes QForm Comfort stride alignment in the Merrell air cushion midsole. Vibram Multi-Sport Plus sole increases braking power at the heel for more demanding terrain.
- Material: Waterproof Dura leather and mesh upper
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out
- Synthetic leather toe cap and heel counter
- Waterproof membrane treated with Aegis® antimicrobial solution provides an impermeable but breathable barrier
- Ortholite® anatomical footbed
- Molded nylon arch shank
- Compression molded EVA footframe provides cushioning
- Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- 5mm sole lug depth
- Vibram® Multi-Sport Sole/TC5+ Rubber
- Weight: 1 lb 15 ozs
Purchase the Merrell Shoes Moab Mid Waterproof Hiking Boots for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- April 16 2011
I gave it only a four because I've not been on the trail with them yet. I like the fit, the looks, and the light weight. I'm a 6' 3, 230 lb, 65 year old diabetic and need a wide comfortable shoe for walking and hiking.