Merrell Shoes Men's Moab Waterproof Hiking Shoes
The Men's Moab Waterproof Hiking Shoes offer a lattice-like overlay of Dura leather strapping supports and protects while enhancing the open-window venting of the waterproof, breathable mesh upper that is a Merrell mark. Full bumper protection at the toe and around the heel. Proven Vibram Multi-Sport sole with TC5+ rubber compound for grip and durability.
- Material: Waterproof Dura leather and mesh upper
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out
- Synthetic leather toe cap and heel counter
- Waterproof membrane treated with Aegis® antimicrobial solution provides an impermeable but breathable barrier
- Ortholite® anatomical footbed
- Molded nylon arch shank
- Compression molded EVA footframe provides cushioning
- Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- 5mm sole lug depth
- Vibram® Multi-Sport Sole/TC5+ Rubber
- Weight: 1 lb 8 ozs
Purchase the Merrell Shoes Moab Waterproof Hiking Shoes for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- June 28 2011
At first, the price held me back. I am fortunate that I followed through. This is a well-constructed, high quality, attractive shoe. It surprised me as to how lightweight the shoes are. Living and working in the Pacific NW we get TONS of wet days. You wouldn't even know it with this shoe. The size is true to the description. This shoe is so comfortable I find myself wearing it even when dry outside. One of the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn. I'm hooked on Merrell now.