Merrell Shoes Men's Refuge Core Shoes
Hit the trails with quality and durability on your feet; the Men's Merrell Refuge Core Shoes features Split Technology that joins dual density EVA under the heel to absorb shock and discourage over-pronation while the Vibram Refuge Sole with TC5+ Rubber provides superior traction and durability. The lining is treated with Aegis Antimicrobial solution to combat odor causing bacteria. Built for some serious off-roading, but stylish enough to worn around town; the Merrell Men's Refuge Core Shoes are superior comfort and durability.
- Nubuck leather and pig suede upper
- Compression molded EVA foot frame provides cushioning
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out
- Abrasion resistant rubber toe cap
- Strobel construction offers flexibility and comfort
- Lining treated with Aegis® Antimicrobial solution eliminates odor
- Ortholite® Anatomical Footbed
- Molded nylon arch shank
- Merrell Air Cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- 5mm Sole lug depth
- Vibram® Refuge Sole/TC5+ Rubber
- Weight: 1 lb 1 oz
Purchase the Merrell Shoes Refuge Core Shoes for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- November 22 2011
Most comfortable shoe yet!
My husband works on his feet all day and says these are by far the most comfortable shoes he has worn! He didn't think you could top his other Merrels, but these do.
- August 22 2011
Men's Refuge Core Shoes
These shoes are the lightest most comfortable shoes I have owned. I will never not own a pair if Merrell's. These Men's Refuge Core Shoes are a great purchase and I highly recommend them!