Merrell Shoes Men's Refuge Core Ventilator Hiking Shoes
The high-octane Men's Refuge Core Ventilator Hiking Shoes from Merrell let nothing stand in its way on the trail. Equipped with stabilizing Merrell Split heel technology for uneven terrain, breathable mesh uppers and an ideal balance of flexibility and support, Core delivers non-stop comfort and pinnacle performance.
- Material: Nubuck, pig suede and mesh upper
- Strobel construction offers flexibility and comfort
- Abrasion resistant TPU toe and heel bumper
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out
- Breathable mesh lining treated with Aegis® antimicrobial solution resists odor
- Ortholite® anatomical footbed
- Compression molded EVA footframe for stability and comfort
- Merrell Split Technology joins dual density EVA under the heel to absorb shock and discourage over-pronation
- Molded nylon arch shank
- Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- 5mm sole lug depth
- Vibram® Refuge Sole/ TC5+ Rubber
- Weight: 1 lb 14 ozs
Purchase the Merrell Shoes Refuge Core Ventilator Hiking Shoes for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- June 28 2011
very nice shoe for a wide foot
Frequently wide shoes aren't or they are poorly designed but this Merrill men's Refuge Core Ventilator Hiking Shoes is a nice and comfortable surprise. There was a little stiffness for the first couple days of wearing but now they fit like a comfortable tennis shoe.
- May 27 2011
I use the shoes for work and I'm on my feet all day delivering parcels. My feet are never wet after work usless I step in a puddle. I had to add another insole because they were to sloppy. After that you fit like a glove.