Merrell Shoes Men's Ridgeline Mid Hiking Boots
The streamlined performance of the Merrell Ridgeline Mid Hiking Boots for Men meets tough terrain head-on with agile ground level support and protection for highly motivated hikers. Its stable cushioning delivers athletic responsiveness, backpacking support and impact absorption. Breathable upper, protective toe and tongue maintain cruising comfort.
- Material: Nubuck, pig suede and mesh upper
- Strobel construction offers flexibility and comfort
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out
- Protective rubber toe cap
- Mesh and Lycra® lining for breathable comfort and fit
- Lining treated with Aegis® antimicrobial solution resists odor
- Ortholite® anatomical footbed
- Grade 4 nylon insole for backpacking with a light pack
- Compression molded EVA footframe for stability and comfort
- Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- 6 mm sole lug depth
- Vibram® Ridgeline Sole/ TC5+ Rubber
- Weight: 2 lbs 8 ozs
Purchase the Merrell Shoes Ridgeline Mid Hiking Boots for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.