Merrell Shoes Men's Solo Origins Hiking Shoes
Take to the hills and hike through any conditions in comfort when you're wearing the Merrell Men's Solo Origins Hiking Shoes. A supple pig leather and mesh upper offers breathable resistance to water, mud, sand and other debris while letting foot moisture escape. The lining is treated with an Aegis antimicrobial solution to keep your feet odor-free while the EVA insole gives you luxurious cushioning. These low height hiking boots have an EVA dual density footbed to absorb shock and support your foot when your pack is on the heavy side. Merrell Air Cushion in the heel helps take the impact off your joints on steep descents. Trail conditions rough? The sticky rubber sole will give you the traction you need. From Switzerland to the Sierras, the Merrell Solo Origins Hiking Shoes for men will help you get to the summit for that sought-after view.
- Material: Pig suede and recycled mesh upper
- Low cut upper
- Breathable mesh lining treated with Aegis® antimicrobial solution resists odor
- 15% recycled EVA dual-density footbed provides comfort and stability
- 15% recycled 2mm EVA insole for comfort and shock absorption
- Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- 20% recycled Merrell Revival 731 Sole/Sticky Rubber
- Weight: 1 lb 10 ozs
Purchase the Merrell Shoes Solo Origins Hiking Shoes for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.