Merrell Shoes Men's Styria Waterproof Shoes
The waterproof, winter lace-up Merrell Men's Styria Waterproof Shoes rack up the points for style and snowball fights. With heel stability, forefoot flexibility for comfort and a waterproof membrane to keep out the seep, this handsome leather stomper makes cold weather worth every minute. Sticky lugs grab the ground.
- Material: Full grain leather upper
- Protective rubber rand and toe cap
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out
- Waterproof membrane treated with Aegis® antimicrobial solution provides impermeable but breathable barrier
- Ortholite® anatomical footbed
- Metal lacing eyelets for secure lacing
- Molded nylon arch shank
- Compression molded EVA footframe for stability and comfort
- Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability with an EVA midsole for cushioning
- 5 mm sole lug depth with surface siping
- Merrell Boreal Sole/Sticky Rubber
- Weight: 2 lbs 1 oz
Purchase the Merrell Shoes Styria Waterproof Shoes for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- November 7 2011
if they were only a little quieter...
Great shoes overall. great fit, really comfortable, but ... they squeak. Every step, both shoes, there is a faint, but noticeable, squeak, squeak, squeak. I am hoping it goes away as they get further broken in.
- November 7 2011
Great walking shoe for the winter!!
The Merrell Styria is a comfortable and practical shoe for the winter season. The shoe is waterproof and has decent styling considering what its construction. I previously had another Merrell shoe that I favored for use in the winter that were also low-cut for walking flexibility which I had for the prevoius 2-3 winter in the northeast.
- January 9 2012
Need half sizes
I ordered a 12 for my husband but they were too tight. So, we purchased a 13 & he said they felt like clown shoes. I believe these shoes would be perfect for his line of work (solar panel installation) but he needs a 12.5, which Altrec doesn't carry. We are now searching local stores for this shoe so he can try on a 12.5. Overall, Merrell makes great shoes!