Merrell Shoes Men's Trail Glove Barefoot Running Shoes
Less is definitely more exploring with the Vibram-soled Men's Trail Glove Barefoot Running Shoes from Merrell. All the protection your feet need from rocks and roots, and an ultra-lightweight upper with a leather foot sling for stability fits like a glove.
- Material: DWR treated synthetic leather and air mesh upper
- Merrell Omni-Fit™ lacing system secured with welded TPU provides a precise, glove-like fit
- Fused rubber toe bumper provides ultimate durability
- Synthetic leather rear foot sling provides stability
- Internal support construction secures the midfoot for optimal fit and support
- Microfiber footbed treated with Aegis® antimicrobial solution resists odor
- 4mm compression molded EVA midsole cushions
- 1mm forefoot shock absorption plate maintains forefoot flexibility and protects the foot by distributing pressure
- Vibram® Trail Glove Sole/ Rubber Compound TC-1
- Weight (1/2 pair): 6.2 oz, 175.8 g
Purchase the Merrell Shoes Trail Glove Barefoot Running Shoes for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- February 9 2012
Fit like a glove
The toebox is the perfect width and the shoe overall fits perfectly. I wear size 15 (6'8" and 270 lbs), so getting a shoe that fits this well is quite difficult. The shoe also looks great. Running in the shoe is a delight, it is so light that it is easy to forget that it is there.
- November 16 2011
These are great. It takes a little while to get used to them if you are not a barefooter already. They get a little stinky but are machine washable. I have thrown mine in the washer many times with no problems.
- August 29 2011
merrell trail glove
Great shoes. These are my first barefoot shoes and I love them. The order arrived on time and a good 15 or so dollars cheaper than any other website. Two of my friends also just got these shoes and they feel the same way.
- August 15 2011
Excellent barefoot running shoes
So far I really like my Merrell Trail Glove shoes. I ordered the same size shoe as I wear in Asics traditional running shoes. The shoes fit great and feel good without wearing socks. They look good on your feet and look more like a traditional shoe than the Vibram 5 Fingers. Since this shoe is designed for barefoot running they are very light and it feels like there's nothing on your feet. I've been slowly working my mileage back up, and am now about 50% barefoot running with my Merrell shoes and 50% running with my old Asics. I can already tell that my stride is improving with these shoes.