Merrell Shoes Men's WaterPro Manistee Water Shoes
Immerse yourself in your favorite element - the Merrell WaterPro Manistee Water Shoes for Men hold on tight and goes with the flow. Merrell Omni-Fit lacing secures a glove-like fit. Hydro-savvy perforated footbed, antimicrobial lining and drainage ports keep you comfortable soaking up the fun.
- Material: Synthetic leather and mesh upper
- Strobel construction offer flexibility and comfort
- 2mm EVA insole for comfort and shock absorption
- Merrell Omni-Fit lacing system provides a precise, glove-like fit
- Synthetic leather toe bumper protection
- Perforated EVA footbed treated with Aegis® antimicrobial solution
- Molded nylon arch shank
- Compression molded EVA footframe provides cushioning
- Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- Lug Depth: 3mm
- Water friendly non marking sipped sole
- Merrell Waterpro Light Sole/ TC5+ Rubber
- Vegan friendly footwear
- Weight: 1 lb 6 ozs
Purchase the Merrell Shoes WaterPro Manistee Water Shoes for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- December 29 2011
Great water shoes
I bought these shoes and really like them they are very cool looking shoes. They offer excellent support very comfortable , protect my toes when jumping out of the boat from sea shells. They dry fast and remember when buying a water shoe to get the right size because you are not wearings socks with them. Very happy with this purchase.
- August 7 2011
I love Merrell shoes and these are totally awesome. I found that they fit 1/2 size larger than all my other Merrell shoes. Beware of that. I wore these rafting down the Colorado river and they worked famously.
- August 5 2011
Merrill Water Pro Manistee Water Shoes
Good fit, true to size. Like the design as it tends to keep debris out of the shows yet lets water easily exit. Tread pattern acceptable for intended usage.
- July 6 2011
Merrill Water Shoes
Great all around product. Comfortable, functional and look good. Freat water shoe. I have had mine for several weeks and it's the best water shoe I have owned. Comfortable right out of the box.
- April 15 2011
Great multi use water shoes
Shoes fit true to size and are comfortable out of the box. Good support, so light hiking works in these shoes. Great in the water - drain and dry quickly. Good looking too!