Merrell Shoes Men's Westcott Insulated Jacket
Theres a new sheriff in town for stylish, versatile, and comprehensive protection when youre out in the cold. The Merrell Men's Westcott Insulated Jacket with detachable hood merges durable waterproof breathability with soft, warm comfort.
- Shell: 100% polyester (shell)
- Liner: 76% polyester, 24% polyurethane
- 10,000 mm/10,000 g/m2/24hr
- Insulation: 150 g (body), 100 g (sleeves)
- Merrell Conductor™ thermal fleece provides versatile heat retention in varying conditions (liner)
- 2-layer Merrell Opti-Shell™ waterproof, breathable fabric keeps you dry and comfortable
- Merrell Opti-Warm™ lightweight, low-bulk, synthetic insulation keeps you warm
- Fully seam-sealed
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- Formed collar with attached hood
- Pit-zips regulate core temperature
- 32” CBL (size large)
Purchase the Merrell Shoes Westcott Insulated Jacket for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- November 11 2011
This jacket is the pits
This jacket had everything I wanted. It is waterproof, insulated, fit below the waist, great color, pit zips, and pocket styles. Unfortunately the major problem with this jacket is the pit zips. Because of all the seams, zippers, and mesh for them the jacket is a bit uncomfortable. It feels like there is a stack of half dollar size buttons in your armpits. The fit is a little slimmer than I was expecting. I think it would be hard to put on any layers underneath as it would restrict movement. The lower side entry pockets are a bit too small as well. I think it would be hard to put gloved hands into them. To help future customers I normally wear a large as I measure as a 43. I was hoping this jacket would be the one as it fills the gap between looking like a snowboarding (performance) jacket and a wool coat. I may be returning this jacket.