Merrell Shoes Men's Whiteout 8 Waterproof Snow Boots
With Jack Frost nipping at your toes, it can take more than a hot toddy to keep you warm and comfortable outside like this high boots waterproof breathable performance, insulation and stylish bomb proof uppers to give you happy feet in the snow. A heat-reflective insole and ice-grabbing sole are snow support below and the snowshoe strap ridge keeps you on top of it.
- Full grain leather and fabric upper
- TPU waterproof half shell
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out
- Gaiter D-Ring
- Snowshoe strap ridge
- Waterproof membrane provides impermeable but breathable barrier
- Synthetic fur lining with Aegis® Antimicrobial Treatment
- 400 grams Merrell Opti-Warm™ lightweight, low-bulk, synthetic insulation keeps you warm
- Ortholite® Anatomical Footbed
- ActiveHeat™ Insole with Silver Reflective Film for added warmth
- Molded nylon arch shank
- Compression molded EVA footframe provides cushioning
- Merrell Air Cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- 6mm Sole lug depth with sipped lugs
- Merrell Whiteout outsole
- Comfort Range to -40F/-40C
- Weight: 2 lbs. 1 oz.
Purchase the Merrell Shoes Whiteout 8 Waterproof Snow Boots for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- February 4 2012
I bought these as a gift for my husband; I have them in womens and was very pleased. They will keep your feet toasty and dry in the cold. They are lightweight and look very modern.
- December 27 2011
Great boot, very warm, even with thin socks. Waterproof works great. Excellent for hiking, great traction, very comfortable. They are even warm sitting still in a hunting blind when below 0. Best boot I have ever owned. My brother tried mine once and went and got a pair for himself. Would buy them again.
- April 13 2011
Very comfortable and warm
The boots felt very comfortable right out of the box. However, while I normally wear a 10.5 in other Merrrell shoes, I had to go a 1/2 size up to avoid my big toe rubbing. Going up the 1/2 size has eliminated the problem. I wore them in the snow and slush and my feet stayed dry and warm. They are not much bigger than a normal hiking boot so you don't look like Frankenstein walking down the street. Looking forward to next winter.
- December 13 2011
Overall a great product
The shoes are sturdy, warm, and comfortable, cushion makes every pace bouncy! Only comolain is the arch support is too high, none arch supports is necessary actually. And Altrec shipped them lightening fast Overall a great buy!