Merrell Shoes Men's Wilderness Canyon Hiking Boots
An evolution of a classic with innovative design and modern comfort extras, the Merrell Men's Wilderness Canyon Hiking Boots look good and feels even better - from backcountry trails to the city streets. A supportive Y-shaped arch shank that naturally flexes, extra impact absorption under the big toe and heel, and no-rub rivets BEHIND the lining casually make this Wilderness way cool - and comfortable.
- Material: Full grain leather upper
- Good-Year Welt construction is classic and durable
- Laces in 2 additional colors included in box
- Hardware rivets hidden behind lining for added comfort
- Waterproof leather provides long-term durability
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out
- 20% recycled EVA dual density footbed provides comfort and support
- 20% recycled materials in stitch plate, EVA inserts, nylon arch shank
- Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- "Y" shaped nylon arch shank provides support and allows boot to flex naturally
- EVA Forefoot shock absorption Pad provides metatarsal
- Ultra-light Vibram Wilderness Sole combined with the Wilderness Casual upper reduces the weight by 25% compared to the original
- Vibram® Wilderness Sole 691/ TC5+ Rubber J15299
Purchase the Merrell Shoes Wilderness Canyon Hiking Boots for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.